Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Silouette Searching


From the 1st toile..
I found that I need the shoulder pads! 
in order to support the shape of power shoulder.

So....
 I bought the really thick cotton shoulder pads
 from Tessuti in Surryhills.
I got 2 pairs to do some experiments with them.

These are the photos I played with the pads.


This side looks very interesting in terms of layering
them to get really high shoulder shape.

I might need to stitch them all together to get
them fixed..

Need some really hot steam Ironing ...

yeah~
The front pleats on the bust area
are meant to be twisted to get the wavy look.
and
the front hem line is also meant to be curved like that.

Side view..
I think I need to work on more at waist and hip area 
to shape more like balloon.

And that's the back view.

No comments:

Post a Comment